All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Friday 6 December 2013

497


“What?” Luigi asked, anxious, taking his hand. 
“I dropped him when I got married.  It …. It seemed the right thing to do.  And he was a friend, Lou,  and … more than a fuckbuddy.  He liked me.  It was like you and Keith and Jason.  Not the great romance of the century.  But love.  Comradeship.  Something more than just a casual fuck.”
Luigi kissed him again.
“But … well … before we got married and after, Phil and I had lots of sex and it was sensational.  But then, after the kids, we didn’t have much sex.  We more or less stopped.  And then I found myself looking at handsome strangers and thinking.  Remembering.  And … one day I picked up someone.  And then I started, once a month, once every two months, when … I’m not excusing myself.  I should have kept my marriage vows.  It wasn’t her fault.  I should have been faithful to her.”
“Go on.”
“And then I met you.  And I fell in love.”  He leant his head against Luigi’s shoulder.  “I won’t ever regret that.  Whatever else happened.”
His heart absurdly warm, Luigi kissed him.  Cody kissed him back.

“Shall we try one of those plugs, now?”

Episodes 1 to 480 (without pictures, 20 episodes per chapter)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...