All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Wednesday 4 December 2013

496


Cody thought for a bit.  “I didn’t even know I was bi,” he said.  “Gay.  Whatever.  I had girlfriends.  I never had sex with a man.  I used to get crushes on guys at school.  I thought everybody did that.  Felt that.  That it was just an intense friendship.  And then at uni, there was this bloke, Camden.  We were friends.  I dunno about best friends, but close. I was over at his place and we were stoned and drunk.  Not drunk.  Tipsy.  Just the two of us.  And then he said to me, ‘have you ever been with a bloke?’ and I said ‘no’ but it was exciting.   I popped an instant rexie.  And then he said, ‘do you wanna?’ and I said yes.”
“What happened?”  Luigi was absurdly jealous of this man who had been Cody’s lover.  He had to struggle not to let his jealousy show. 
“We fucked whenever we could.  Well, I dunno.  We just used to pull each other’s wires.  And kiss.  That was the best bit.  It didn’t seem gay, you know.  I know that sounds stupid, but, ‘gay’ to us was oral sex.  Or anal.”
“And the kissing?”
“Yeah.”  Cody grinned, a little sadly.  “That should have alerted me.  It was so … good.”
“Are you still friends?”
Cody shook his head.  He looked away.
Luigi leaned over and kissed him his ear.

When Cody turned to look at him, his eyes were brimming.


Episodes 1 to 480 (without pictures, 20 episodes per chapter)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...