All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Tuesday 18 February 2014

507

“But … if the owner of the Toyota works there and he is somehow connected then that’s him.”

“Yeah,” replied Colin.

“So does he work there?” 

“I could go and ask.  But that would let him know we were onto him.”

 “Do a search on the internet, then?”

“Have you done one?”

“Nah.  We don’t know his name.”

“W-e-l-l.”

“We promise not to look.  Let me launch Google and then Cody and I will go through to the kitchen and make you some tea.”


Colin sat down at the computer and began to type. 



Episodes 1 to 480 (without pictures, 20 episodes per chapter)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...