All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Tuesday 18 February 2014

508




Colin grunted.

 "What?" asked Luigi.

 "I've found him. Well, maybe.” He turned away from the computer to look directly at Cody.  “Now, look, mate,” he said seriously, ‘I'm going to ask you to look at him and see whether it is the bloke you saw, But the thing is, I'm putting my job at risk here so please, don't let me down. I'm not supposed to let you have confidential info."

"But, we could have found it ourselves on the internet. I mean, could have looked up the Joseph's website ourselves and we could have seen his pic on the web."

"Except that his pic isn't on their website is it?”

“We didn’t look.  But … prolly there isn’t even a website.”

“Exactly.  I did something different.  I looked where he worked. And the man who owns that Toyota works at St Joseph's . And there’s a picture.  But you know how it is with driver's licences. The pictures never seem to look like actual person"

“Richard always used to say that his driver’s licence photo made him look like a madam in a Hong Kong brothel.  Come to think of it, how would he know?”

“Richard?”

“Oh, he was a guy I lived with who died a few years ago.  Before.”


“Before?  . . . Oh, I get it.  Well, let’s look at the picture.”


Episodes 1 to 480 (without pictures, 20 episodes per chapter)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...