All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Wednesday 18 December 2013

504

“Yeah, well, OK.  But who else is going to do it?”
“Me.”  Colin wasn’t smiling.  His expression was perfectly sincere.  And completely serious.
“Well, let’s tell you what we found out,” said Luigi firmly.  “Cody, tell him about how you saw the killer.”
“Lou and I were having brekker on Smith Street at a pavement café when I saw him.  He was walking along the pavement.”
“How sure are you that it was him?”
“I …. Pretty sure.  I got to know his face pretty well.”  Cody stopped and swallowed.  “Yeah.  But … when he was … you know … he looked different.  So I’m not 100% sure. The guy on Brunswick Street looked so …. normal.  Ordinary.  But when …. then … he looked mental.  There was ...  Jesus!  His eyes were … fucking terrifying.”
“Did he see you?”
“No.”  Cody was quite sure of that.

“Good.  With any luck he doesn’t know you’re here.”

Episodes 1 to 480 (without pictures, 20 episodes per chapter)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...