All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Monday 17 September 2012

Majorca Flats -- 359


Dan Skinner's deviantart page
They dozed a little in the late afternoon autumn warmth. 
At last, Keith lifted Jason’s head off his cheat and kissed him gently.  “Oi’ve got to go’nd work.�?
“You sure you’ll be OK?  I could come in for a bit.�?
“Naoh.  Oi’ll be foin.  It’ll be just loik the old days before ya turned up loik a bad fart on the doorstep lookin’ lost as.�?
“What on earth do you mean?�? asked Jason, grabbing Keith’s arms and staring at him in pretend indignation.  “Me? Lost?�?
“Don’t play the Mr Macho with me, straightboy!  Yeah, you did.  You looked so sad and heartsore and desperate.�?
“So why did you bother being so nice to me?�?
“Jeyz, Jace, because ya’re such a fucking stud.  And this was so beaut,�? and he clutched Jason’s package.
“Of course!  Now why didn’t I think of that?  Softie!  Hey, do you want to come round afterwards.  I’ll wait up for you.�?
“Naow.  Can’t.  I’m meytin’ Esmé.�? 
Jason felt his heart twist.  “All right,�? he said, trying very hard not to show his pain.
Keith kissed him on his forehead.  “Shey’s moi friend too, ya knaow.  And ya’ve had me all las’ noight an’ all day today.  Fair’s fair.�?
“Yeah.  I know!  Have a good time with her.�?
Keith hugged him but didn’t otherwise respond.



Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...