All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Thursday 30 April 2015

545



“Yo.”  Keith answered Jason’s call at once, from which Jason deduced that things were quiet at The Lord Grey

“Yeah, sexy bum.”

“Too loite, too loite!  Oi’ve got religion.  Never darken moi doorstep again.  From naow on, I’m as chaste as the driven snaow.”

“Well, that’s a pity.  ‘Cos I was going to invite you to a meeting this evening at 5.30 at the Café Novio on Brunswick Street.”

“Ooh!  Romance!”  His voice took on the fruity cadences of an old-fashioned TV or film announcer.  “Two laonely gays mayt for the first time over coffee. One thing layds to another and before ya knaow it ….”

“I’m ending this call right now,” said Jason, choking back a laugh.  “5.30, at the Novio, OK?  I’ve got something important to tell you, you idiot.”

“What?”

“Goodbye, my sweet, light of my life, heart of my heart’s desiring.”

As Jason ended the called he could have sworn he heard Keith say “Demented” in a weary tone at the other end.  He grinned to himself.  He felt, all at once, ridiculously happy.



Episodes 1 to 500 (without pictures, 20 episodes per chapter)   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...