All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Friday 27 December 2013

505


“But how would he, anyway?”
“He might have been watching you for a while.  As I said, we don’t know how he chooses his victims.  Perhaps he watches people for days or weeks, planning his moment.”
Cody shook his head.  “I dunno that he did that with me.  I hadn’t been on the scene for weeks.”  He met Colin’s eyes and looked away quickly.
“Yeah, but even if he didn’t track you, you’re the only one who knows what he looks like.  If he finds you, he’ll be driven by fear.  It’s a pity they couldn’t get you a police guard.”
“I couldn’t have one at work, could I?  Then they’d know … everything.”
“Yeah.  True ‘nuff.  I looked up the number you gave me.  But, the thing is, I’m not allowed to tell you who it is.”
“Let us tell you what we discovered first.” 
Colin nodded.
“Cody remembered that the Kombi was rusted and old, that it was kitted out for camping and that it had St Joseph’s or St Michael’s something painted on the side.  So we looked up all the inner city St Joseph’s and St Michael’s.”
“Why inner city?”
“The suburban communities would be richer.  Here is where poor people are concentrated, right.  So this seemed a good place to start, at least,” Luigi said.
“We found four and we went to look at them.  The one a few blocks away is the closest and most likely,” Cody added
“But …?” Colin asked when the pause stretched out.

“No Kombi.  No Toyota.”  Luigi admitted with reluctance.


Episodes 1 to 480 (without pictures, 20 episodes per chapter)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...