All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Thursday 4 July 2013

450


They all looked at each other, and then smiled simultaneously. 
“We are a silly bunch of plonkers aren’t we?” observed Eleanor.  “Going on an outing and talking of our sorrows.”
“I always mistrusted people who only talk about happy things life is so full of sorrow and what are friends for but to share our losses who else is there?”  Lucasta’s comment was so like her, so elliptical and wandering and yet to the point that Jason couldn’t help smiling at her.
“Don’t die yet, grandam.”
“I’ll try not to,” replied Lucasta drily.
“This visit here brought back memories of my son Bart.  We used to come here often.”

Lucasta looked at Eleanor and her eyes were so kind and wise that Eleanor found herself telling the other woman the whole story.





Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...