All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Monday 8 October 2012

Majorca Flats -- 365





“After … after I refused to see you I was heartbroken.
You were heartbroken!?"
 “Yes, love.  I was.  So I went back to my old ways.  I went out trying to find someone to fuck, anyone, it didn’t matter.  Did you know I used to do that?"
Cody shook his head.
“I’m not proud of it.  I whored around …
Cody turned his head and brushed his lips in reassurance and love against Luigi’s cheek, startling the other man. 
“… and … well … I saw Jace in the park and I … picked him up.  Thing is … he was so kind to me.  They often aren’t, you know.
“I know."  There were tales a-plenty in Cody’s laconic response.
“And I’ve been there, Coads, in those loveless dark places, I’ve been so alone.  A guy’s just fucked me.  You can’t get physically closer than that, can you?  Yet I still felt so alone.  But Jason sussed out my loneliness.  I … I cried … because of you … because of everything.  And I tried to hide it from Jace.  And he saw.  And he talked to me.  And made me promise to see him again."
“So you have him now.  You don’t need me."






Episodes 1 to 500 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...