All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Sunday 8 December 2013

Keith -- Colby Keller?

I've been thinking about what Keith looks like.  Luigi is very, very beautiful.  You can see a pic of him here. Cody has shoulder-length curly hair.  Like this, perhaps. Jason is a jock, manly and handsome.  Here's a pic of him.  And I've decided Keith looks like Colby Keller.  Far from pretty, but sexy and big and very very attractive and likable.  And Colby Keller seems to be a likable, unpretentious, ordinary sort of bloke.  Just ... very desirable.  You can read his blog here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...