All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Tuesday 24 September 2013

473


“Nao,” he said at last.  He was silent for a while.  “It sounds loike Oi’m lookin’ ta get the best of baoth worlds.  But Oi can’t make a promise Oi can’t kaip.”
“What can you promise?”
“That Oi love ya and will go on lovin’ ya.  That aiven if Oi slaip with other blaokes, Oi won’t slaip with women. Except you.  And whatever happens, Oi’m still ya friend.  And we naid friends.  More’n anything.”
He was still holding her hands.  She said, “We’ll try and see, OK.  I can’t make promises I can’t keep either.”  She felt his hands tighten then relax, and his eyes gleamed. 
“So would ya loik to, naow?”
“That’s all you’re interested in.”
“I have news for you, sista, that’s all any man is interested in.”
“Somewhere out there my prince is waiting,” said Esmé piously. “Meanwhile, I’ll make do with the pauper.  The sex-crazed paper.”
“I can get a pea to put under the mattress,” offered Keith, his eyes sparkling, struggling to keep his expression disinterested and professional.

Your mattress?  Huh!  Why bother?”



Episodes 1 to 460 (without pictures, 20 episodes per chapter) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...