All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Monday 20 May 2013

443


Jason closed the door after Cody and Luigi had left.  
“When have you got to go to work tonight, Key?”
“I start at one pm, today.  Tom said I could start later if I wanted, to spend some toime with you.  But I knaow he naids my work.  He hasn’t got anybody else.”
“He’s a nice bloke.  His bark is worse that his bite.”
“Yeah.  He a top blaoke.”  Keith met Jason’s eyes and didn’t look away.
Jason took Keith’s hand in his.  “I don’t mind that you love him or that you fuck,” he said softly. 
“I know,” answered Keith, his brown eyes warm with love and affection. 
Jason leaned in and kissed him on his cheek.  As he was doing it, over Jason’s shoulder Keith saw Lucasta come round the corner from the kitchen.   He startled, but Lucasta just smiled and swept off round the next corner. 
Jason felt Keith tense, and looked round just in time to see his grandmother disappear.
“That’ll teach you,” he grinned, lightly punching Keith’s shoulder.  “You perve!”
You kissed me!  Will she …. Will it be a problem?”
“No. She’s grand in more than one way.”
“Good!”  And Keith pulled Jason into a tight embrace and kissed him.
And so, when Lucasta came out of the toilet on her way back to the sunny veranda, she was treated to the sight of two young men kissing.
So intense young love it’s good that Jason has found somebody— somebodies—to love but I wonder whether it will all last it did with Harold and me despite the secretary poor creature I was the one who kept him in the end until the end but how will these young men sort out their affairs so complicated all these alliances but I do think Jason looks happier that he did before he left England poor dear boy.

Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...