All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Wednesday 6 March 2013

414



At the door of the café, after she’d locked up, he kissed her goodbye lightly on the lips, not as a lover, but as a friend.
He’s gay, she told herself as she cycled home.  He’s not in love with me.  He prefers men.  But no matter what she said to herself, in her heart, she believed otherwise.  She cherished her love for him.  Love songs came to have a new meaning.  Seeing a man on the street who looked like him made her heart turn over. 
She tried very hard not to let him see what had happened.  At least he is my friend, she thought.  Better than nothing.  A lot better than nothing.
But whatever it was, she was happy.  Happier than she’d been since she was a little girl.  Her happiness coloured her life, changed her face, made her shine.

Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...