All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Saturday 7 July 2012

Majorca Flats -- 335


 “My dear, indeed you have. But if you will take some advice from an old woman, I do believe that in the end it will come right. Things which seem so intractable and serious and urgent in the end sometimes just resolve themselves. Time is a great healer. I should know, I've had lots of it.�? She turned to Luigi. “So delighted to meet you my dear you've all been so kind to Jason here in a strange country and so upset.�?
Mrs Ellesmere, it was my pleasure. Jason is a top bloke. He was very kind to me when I was … unhappy.�? Here Luigi looked at Cody and gave him one of his blinding smiles. Despite Cody's incipient jealousy over Luigi's relationship with Jason he was unable to
stop himself smiling back.
Lucasta wondered whether 'top bloke' was Ozzie slang or some kind of sexual code word. She decided to ignore it. “Do call me Lucasta, dear, such an old-fashioned name but mine own as Shakespeare said or was it Marlowe I forget so long ago at school.�? She drew breath and so did her interlocutors. But the pause was just momentary. “I was saying to your young man here that you must come and stay with me in London we'd be delighted to have you.�?




Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...