All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Monday 11 August 2014

530



I could do something about prejudice, Jason thought at last.  I have the money.  My own money.  So much money.  I wouldn’t be using it for myself.  It would be something for Bart and Brent.  Why didn’t I think of that before?  I’ll start a foundation.  Something for homeless gay kids.  I saw a news report about that.  More than half of all kids on the streets have been thrown out by their parents.  


Comforted by this resolve, he slipped into sleep and when he dreamt it was a happy dream, one where he and Brent were together, picnicking next to an English river in the rare perfection of a beautiful English summer’s day.






Episodes 1 to 500 (without pictures, 20 episodes per chapter)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...