All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Sunday 22 July 2012

Majorca Flats -- 342


 “Yes. But sometimes you wouldn't answer your mobile. You wouldn't be there for me. When I needed you. When I wanted to talk to you.�?
Cody looked away. He didn't answer.
And what about Phillippa? You weren't there for her either. You lied to her. And you lied to me.�?
You lie to your mates.�?
No I fucking don't. We all know the score. Jace and Key and I fuck each other, sometimes together and sometimes just two of us.�?
That's … wrong.�?
Why the fuck is it wrong?�?
You should stick to one.�?
Yeah. Like you did!�?
style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif;">Being gay …. it's …. wrong, Lou. I know that. You know that.�?
I fuckin' don't! You know what? Trying to make a gay person straight is like trying to make a short bloke grow an inch. It won't happen. It's impossible. Against nature.�?
But I'm not gay!�?
Yeah. So you said.�?

Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...