All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Sunday 5 August 2012

Majorca Flats -- 348



I'll just go and spend a penny,�? Lucasta said. “All that tea.�?
Will you take us in your car, Key?�?
Yeah. Course!�? answered Key, rolling his eyes.
Jason took Keith's elbow. “Come with me. I want to show you my camel.�?
Ya what?�? exclaimed Keith, allowing himself to be propelled into Jason's room.
My camel.�?
I've seen it already. Last night in fact.�?
Jason pulled his bedroom door closed and kissed Keith. “Yeah. I know. But it seems a long time ago.�?
But … seriously … camel?�?
It's from Wilfrid Thesiger's book about the marsh Arabs of Iraq. Whenever a man fancied a young man and they were all sitting around on their straw mats having coffee or tea or goat stew, he would ask him to come outside with him so that they could “look at my amazing
camel�?. Then they'd come back all sweaty having had a bit of fun with each other. Though come to think of it, could camels survive in the marshes?�?
Keith kissed Jason and slid his hand past the waistband of Jason's jeans and fondled his package through his trunks. “Ya have a lovely camel. I've always liked it.�?
Jason slipped his own hand down Keith's pants and caressed his bum. “Me too.  I mean, I like your camel, too.�? He kissed Keith again.
We'd better stop. We don't want to go out there all sweaty!�?

Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...