All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Majorca Flats -344



Luigi reached over and wiped away Cody's tears with his thumbs.
It's not easy, Coads. We're gay or bi or … different. People don't approve. They think we're wrong or evil or perverted. And it makes it hard. And we … well, sometimes. Some of us. We have … we see … fidelity differently to everybody else, too. We … fuck each other. But it's not like we're being unfaithful to each other. We … if we … look, love, it's wrong to deceive or lie or cheat … but Keith knows about Jason and Jason knows about Keith and, you know something? I reckon Tom knows about Keith and me and Jace.�?
Don't you get jealous?�?
Yeah. Sometimes. But … what's important is that we're friends. We love each other, in our own way. We … care. I know it sounds weird to you. But … we're a sort of family.�?
I wish …�?
What?�?
I dunno.�? Cody shook his head and looked away.
We'll try and work it out, Coads. We will. Because that's what you do with people you love.�?
Do you love me?�?
Yes.�?
I love you too, Lou. More than you can know.�?





Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...