All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Monday 2 July 2012

Majorca Flats -- 333


Jason still had the piece of paper Colin had given him with the surgery's address and phone number scrawled on it.
Hi. This is Luigi DiPietro. I was in earlier with my friend Cody Williams. I was just wondering if Dmitri could give a doctor's certificate for the days off work Cody has had."
I'll put you through."
When Dmitri picked up the phone, Luigi explained what he was looking for.
I'm an idiot!" exclaimed the doctor. “I should have asked you when you were here! Of course I'll do a certificate."
What will you say?" asked Luigi. A certificate which said the wrong thing would be worse than useless.
Well …. first, it would be confidential, normally. But since you and Cody are partners … also, I can't lie on the certificate. And I won't. Hmmm. Injury. Trauma. The problem is …. Cody's boss will want to know what the injury is. It's not like a broken arm. And trauma … they'll want to know what caused the trauma. I'll do a certificate. But it might not solve all Mr Williams' problems."
Luigi thanked him and gave his email and snail mail address.

Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...