All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Majorca Flats -- 320



From Troy Caperton's blog


Don't!" said Jason into Cody's ear, as his tears flowed even faster. “You're with friends, now."  He pulled him closer, his arms firm and comforting.
Come inside, everyone. This calls for more tea. What an exciting day we're having." Eleanor didn't know quite how to deal with this stranger's weeping.
I'll just phone Lou," said Keith.
Cody shook his head.
What? He loves ya! He's worried silly about ya!"

It's just … I … I don't deserve him. I …. oh, God! It's been horrible!" Cody ground out been hiccups and sobs.
Come on," said Jason very gently, treating him as if he were a small boy, not a grown man, as if he himself were still a prefect at school. “Let's go inside."
They crossed back across the road.
As the door closed behind them, a kombi roared up the road towards the high street.



First Majorca Flats post 
      Previous MF post (#319)       Next MF post(#321)

Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...