All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Sunday 8 April 2012

Majorca Flats -- 295


 “Unlike me."Cody was glum. “I love women. I love Philippa. But … I …. it sounds so fucked up … I need a man in my life."
You should talk to Keith. He's pretty much bi I think."
Keith?"
Yeah. He's Jason's friend. But he's a good bloke."
Cody was quite silent for a minute or two then he looked straight at Luigi. “You fucking him, too?"
Luigi nodded. He smiled suddenly. “It's called friends with benefits. It's not, you know, total out-of-this-world love. But it's good. We watch TV shows together and then spend the night together."
All three of you?" Cody squeaked.
Luigi smiled. “Yeah."
But …. But what do you do? And … why?"
I had a … well, he was a trick. Who paid me. His name was Richard _______, the cellist. In the end I grew to love him. We lived together. He was kind to me. Then for a while I had no one, just tricks I used to pick up." Luigi looked away, swallowed. “They used to beat me up, sometimes."
Fuck, Lou. You poor bugger." Cody's compassion was genuine, and Luigi all at once remembered why he'd grown to like him so much.





Episodes 1 to 220 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...